Let us help you
Services offered include but not limited to:
J1 WORK AND TRAVEL
May to September
12 months rotation (preferably Hospitality graduates)
If you have a continuing need for seasonal staff, and the local labor pool has been insufficient to meet your peak season needs, consider the use of legal Foreign Nationals to staff these and other periods where required. This is permissible under the U.S. Bureau of Citizens and Immigration Services (BCIS) guidelines, whereby employers can hire temporary Foreign National employees through the H2B visa programs.
Jobs must meet the following criteria:
- J1 Summer Cultural Exchange Program—May to September
- J1 Internship Program—-12 months rotation (preferably Hospitality Graduates specializing in Culinary and Food & Service)
- H2B Program— qualified adults with previous work experience in Hospitality or other fields
We provide fast and efficient services. We aim at recruiting qualified and experienced individuals.
Companies using our services can:
- Employ all native English speaking personnel
- Pay minimum wage in most position and categories
- Meet your service objectives during high labor volume and other periods
- Exuberant will obtain the necessary work permit/visa for all workers
- Exuberant will assist in providing housing needs in and around job locations
- Exuberant will conduct all screening and background evaluations of participants
- We coordinate and arrange comprehensive job fairs in Jamaica
- Relief of administrative burdens ﬁnding suitable staff and freeing your HR team for other urgent matters
Let us do the Work for you!
Opening hours: Monday – Thursdays: 9:00 Am To 5:00pm, Fridays: 9:00am to 4:00pm Saturday & Sunday: closed
Start expanding your horizon with us...
The Exuberant Overseas Placement Agency (TEOPA) is licensed to operate in Jamaica, West Indies under regulations of the Ministry of Labors’ Employment Agencies Regulation Act.